Monday, October 28, 2013

Busy October; to think it's almost November.


It's hard to believe that October is almost done. The leaves are still hanging on, but I think most parts of Hokkaido will be without colour after this weekend, at least until the white stuff shows itself.  The highlight of our month was Taiga being able to visit with his cousin; Naoko's youngest brother and his family spent a weekend with us.  Taiga and Lilyka played together as if they were best friends; nice to see them get along so well.


Every time we get the chance to visit the sea or oceanside, I can't help but wish to have had the chance to live near water.  I love our small town of Kamisunagawa, but it always feels great to get out of the inland and see the great expanse of the sea.

A view of the city of Otaru from Mount Tengu 

Otaru Canal


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics - my favourite season - Fall. I love the pic of Taiga and his sweet cousin. I'm sure they're looking forward to seeing each other again soon!

    Hugs,
    Grandma:-)

    ReplyDelete